From My Window

 


I think there cannot be a better title than this one which described our lockdown phase from which we have come out safely! The whole day we were alone at home and the only way we could connect with the world outside was literally from our windows! This 6 month phase changed my outlook towards the outside world at another level and I realized the abundance of things we got from this beautiful world. So here are some things in lockdown which I saw “from my window!”

Gadgets don’t make the world , People make it!

I love using new technology and multiple gadgets. Before this phase I had been living with a misconception that if someone gives me a mobile, a laptop ,unlimited internet and a free room I can live my whole life there without any worries, and today I laugh over this as I have come to know that if I live like that for just one month, then also it’s a great achievement ;) We all have various gadgets and we think that having all types of gadgets makes us complete but we should never forget that ‘emotion’ is what makes us humans so we should value every person on earth.

Loneliness intensifies every emotion!

I just want everyone to compare how often we were angry on our family members before lockdown with how frequently we were in lockdown ;) We all know the truth ! It is not just anger, but all types of emotions like boredom , happiness, sadness and guilt were increased certainly, just because we weren’t talking with many people and we were lonely. So whenever we are having any type of extreme emotion , the best option is to talk to different people and stay away from being alone.

Online Education is Shit!

You may agree or may not, but from my window-- online education is the worst form of education. Thousands of internet issues, lack of classroom feel, less scope for asking questions and the online assignments makes me say bad about this form. Also when a student is given an option to study online,  or switch off camera and do fun, you know what he will choose. Although this form was not so good but I would definitely like to appreciate the efforts of teachers and thank them who had to adapt to this new method. So from now we must be grateful for our teachers who provide us so many facilities in school.

Socialization is a huge part of our lives

We need to change our thinking that whenever we hear socialization we think about social media. Socialization is about mixing with all kinds of people and not about having most number of likes on our photos. We cannot create a small world of our own with just 4-5 people. This world is filled with people and we must try to connect to every people ,  not by following on instagram but connecting from our hearts. Every person in our life matters!

 

Motivation lies in myself

We have heard this phrase a million of times but it is so true that we cannot deny it. In early days of lockdown we talked about having no motivation but at that time WE were not willing to be motivated. I feel that to do a work we need a driving force to do it and this force is the motivation. This driving force can be anything. A small calf tries to stand up when it is born but who has given it motivation? No one! It has a driving force and a need to drink its mother’s milk and so it stands up which gives it self motivation to do it. Similar is with us. We need a reason to do the things and we need to find it by ourself. The time when we find it we will not need motivation.

We must take fun seriously!

We cannot just do studies and go to work and be a sincere child whole our lives ! We need to chill out for some times, we need to play different games , enjoy playing them, do cheating while playing it ;) All the work we do is so that we are happy at the end of the day. If we just get trapped in our work and our studies the whole day then this work is worthless. We must give time to ourselves, enjoy our journey of life, do things from which get nothing but just happiness.

I think these were the new things I saw from my window in this lockdown season. If you wanted to read about caring sonu sood and doctors and medical shop owners and grocery shop owners you can read thousands of newspaper articles. I just wrote about things which I feel no one addressed. Finally the lockdown is gone and new year has started and I hope this year brings happiness on everyone’s face. I am also eager to read things which you saw from your window ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------