Poem- The failure.


Friends, I have now come with my first poem-- The failure.
I know that you might be thinking that why is the first poem about failure? There is a saying that a person succeeds only after going through a failure... this is the reason why have I written my first poem about failure.. So the summary as follows--

The main moto of this poem is to make everyone aware of the importance of failure and also to make children aware that, whether they fail in anything they should not go in depression at all. In this poem the poet has also described his failure in his childhood in a humorous way and wants to convey the message that there is always another chance to improve...

                          THE FAILURE

                                     
Failure can come in any stage of life,
whether it be a job or choosing a wife.
 But today, I am going to talk about
 failure in education,
 Also this failure can break our relation.
 I had a failure when I got five of twenty,
 that was because I played too much with Bunty.
That was the time when I went in depression,
I forgot games, friends and also my passion.
That was the time when I felt lonely and sad,
also I got  much scolding from my dad.
These things can also happen with you,
but forget these things and start a life new.
At times, the situation can make you cry,
but don't forget to give another try.
At these times don't forget to consult your teacher,
these are the ones who can again develop our features.
At last it is told that failures make us learn,
 oh! i've kept the stove on now my rice will burn
                                                                            
                                                - Harsh D.


                                              *********END********